Biyernes, Oktubre 4, 2013

my unforgettable moment





Exercise#10
             

        In this activity which is entitled ms movie maker before my teacher introduces the new exercise first she showed to us movies that were made by her students before because we will make also a movie that is an educational movie for the elementary level only. Then after watching the movie my teacher will discuss the proper way of making a movie maker that can make the children interesting, and they also apply in their real life. Before we started to do we will group into four groups and we give a one week to do this task. And my group mates are boiser, lim  cabahit and the last one is matugas.  Our topic is “wastong pagsisipilyo” so my group mates will agreed to have our first scene in the play ground near from the calachuci dormitory we meet there at exactly 7am so I wake up early. When we are already there we change our outfit. My role in this movie is a friend of joan which is her tooth many bacteria and starting to get a pain.  I learned in this activity that it is not easy to make a movie maker because it very tiring and consume more time especially when we do the shooting of our movie and we should cooperate in order our work is to become successfully done. In this exercise I got 94 out of 100. 

 
 
 
 
 
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento