Biyernes, Oktubre 4, 2013

Different Shading


Exercise #4

         In this activity we will do the nine techniques in drawing that are put inside on the tree. But before that I don’t know yet about this because I came late. That’s why I am asking my classmate to explain it to me. With that I already know on how to draw nine techniques with different shading. When I started my drawing I make one tree for the example. This activity also its takes a lot of time in order to finished this work. I have learned in this activity that I should know the all technique in drawing.
      











         In this activity I got only 16 out of 20 maybe because I did not follow the application of technique which is very important. And with that I will practice more so next time I will not get panic.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento