Biyernes, Oktubre 4, 2013

I have something to say (general reflection)

My overall reflection:
         

In this course I have learned that Educational technology 2 makes me to be independent and molds my skills in encoding and in drawing. Like doing in this all exercises even I don’t know I still to pursue because I want to pass this subject. Educational technology 2 it is not an easy subject because you put something effort in order me to be more knowledgeable in making my presentation. When I started doing this all exercises I experienced sleep at midnight and I feel stress. Even though I enjoyed because I learned already on how to make a power point slide show, an invitation card, and award certificate. And this is very useful when I am a real teacher because I will apply all this technique when I have my teaching profession. Educational technology 2 it is very consumed a lot of time and the expenses of money.

  Being independent person I can manage with my own and I am not depending on the others. Because after this all suffering soon to be I will be a better human and I will get a stable job to make my dreams comes true.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento