Biyernes, Oktubre 4, 2013

my panic art


Exercise #2

        This exercise I really got panic because I confused when my teacher introduced on what we are going to do in that day.  Which is we are going to draw a bottle and a plants with shades. Before I draw these things I think first the technique that can give to me some ideas which is really important to make it this activity presentable and colorful. So this is the time to make it so I drew first a bottle which I need to shade it in perfect shading. And the second one is the plants with this I got confused again because I put something shades in order my drawing to be attractive so I came up within a hurry to do my work. But sadly I got only 12 out of 20 maybe I did not do my best to do this activity so I felt frustrated  that’s why I  strive my best.





       I have learned in this activity that it is not always we assume that we can do it but we should trust with ourselves in order to us a have confident. And we should not lose hope whatever difficulties we face.  As a future teacher I will used this as my guide to help my pupils to do their activity in daily life. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento