Biyernes, Oktubre 4, 2013

the amazing face


Exercise #3

        In this activity my teacher will first to introduce on what we are going to do in that day. Before her starting the demonstration we will have an idea because she showed to us a picture of a human face started draw in an oblong shape. When I start to draw my activity I will make sure that it becomes presentable. So I draw first an oblong shape and after I inserted an eye on the center which is it gives to me a lot of times because of equal size. And so on when already a form of human face. In this activity I got 18 out of 20 this is a time that I already motivated because I did well my activity for that I can say to myself  that this is it.

     
  








       I learned in this activity that we should exert some effort when we are doing our work so that we can say it worth to get a high score that will make us happy and proud. It is not the end of our journey in our life so we should not be lazy to do our assignment. As future teacher I will advised my pupils that they can make good thing if they will pursue their dreams as well.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento