Biyernes, Oktubre 4, 2013

my incredible creation


                 


           Exercise#1
          In this exercise which is entitled visualization that you can make your own image of this title which are unity, power, love and strength. When I made this exercise I really don’t know on what I am going to draw because it’s really hard to think and to make it perfect so that’s why I try my best even if I am not good in drawing. So I drew a holding hand with the unity which symbolizes being united or combined into one, as of the parts of a whole unification. I drew a money for power which you can control the ability or right of the people or things and a country or area. I drew a heart which symbolize a love because we know heart is the most important that we can say we are in love with someone. I drew a tree because for me it symbolize as strength because whatever floods come tree is always there to stand. in this drawing I got only 13 out of 20 maybe my drawing are not totally good but I just to prove to myself that I can do something to improve my skills in drawing.
       













  In this activity I learned that it is not easy to draw a picture especially in your own visualization. I really challenge also in this activity even though it can give to me as an improvement. I also learned this activity that there are many ways to sketch a drawing like the six common shapes.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento